FCA Football Team Camp - One Camp - Two Locations
Tennessee Tech - July 10-12 Carson Newman - July 23-25
Contact: Jeff Lacy Contact: Marty Blakely
WHAT IS FCA TEAM CAMP?
• FCA Team Camp is a great way to prepare players for the mental, physical, and spiritual focus needed for the upcoming football season.
• It is designed to help coaches teach the game of football to their players in a positive setting.
• The competition time is supplemented by chapels and team huddle times that help build team unity.
• An athletic trainer will be present
• Each team must provide their transportation
WHAT IS THE CAMP FORMAT?
• Each team will play 7-10 games of 7-on-7.
• The linemen will be participating in different forms of competition while receiving instruction from college coaches and their high school coaches.
WHAT DO I BRING TO CAMP?
• Athletic clothes, helmet, cleats, mouthpiece, towels, toiletries, twin size sheets, blanket, pillow, waiver form, and extra cash for snacks.
• Each team will need to bring similar jerseys or t-shirts.
• FCA is not responsible for lost or stolen property, so please do not bring electronic equipment, jewelry or an excessive amount of cash.
• Each team must provide a chaplain for the Team Huddle after each evening chapel. This can be a coach, an adult volunteer or a local minister that has been working with your team.